About the David Clark H10-13.4
The David Clark aviation headset (sometimes called "Dave Clark H10-13.4") has a comfortable headband and a flexible microphone.
This DC Headset is well-known for its quality and its comfort. With the David Clark H10-13.4 headset, you will have a clear communication with air traffic control, your instructor or other aircrafts.
This model reduces engine noise to a good level thanks to its large ear cups, and can be worn during long hours without causing pain. The sound quality is very good and so is the microphone.
Should you have any questions about this product, we invite you to get in touch with us by calling 00 352 26 00 89 96.
H10-13.4 Headset: Features
* Very light 380g
* Soft and Comfort headband
* Gel undercut earseals
* Noise cancelling microphone M-7
* Adjustable micro boom
* One volume control for both side
* Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
* General aviation plugs PJ055 & PJ068
* FAA TSO C57 cat B et C58a approved
* After sales-service in USA